Charges- Rs. 1000
(No refund/No Rescheduling is possible-Please check for availability of seats and get the consent from the student before registering).
April 18, 2020 (Saturday)
9.00 AM to 1 PM
9th Std to 12th Std Students
Total Seats :
Available Seats :
- Students should bring their own laptop
- Wifi Internet is available at the venue. However you are requested to bring your own phone/hotspot for back up
- In case of any technical difficulty, manual testing will be done.
- Only one parent/accompanying person can come
- Tea and Biscuits will be given
Why should I/my child attend this programme?
- Choosing the subjects after Grade X/ XII is a crucial thing in a student’s life. If a mistake happens in choosing the suitable subjects, the student would feel stressed, anxious or depressed throughout the future. Parents would also feel anxious. Teachers would find it difficult to teach the respective subject to a non-suitable student.
- Generally career guidance happens through media hype, peer influence, market trend and child’s fancy because of which students may be dissatisfied with the course/career path they choose.
- Scientifically career guidance has to happen by considering the internal factors – Personality, Motivation and Aptitude and external factors Family values, Scores in the eligibility subjects and Career Information. The four hours career guidance & psychometric testing session will help them understand these factors and find the suitable career based on the student’s Personality, Motivation and Aptitude.
What will take place in the programme?
- An orientation talk will be given for 45 minutes
- 3 online psychometric tools will be administered.
- Suitable Career Paths would be arrived.
- Information on the courses from 20 career paths (around 300 courses) will be given
- At the end of programme, both parents and students would feel empowered to choose the right career path. Parents would become aware of their children’s personality, motivation and aptitude.