There is no time restriction as the videos are available 24/7.
All you need is a smart phone. Videos are optimized to run in mobile data also. You don't need to be sophisticated in technology to take this course. Simply watch videos, read the material given and take notes. You can clarify all your doubts during 8 hrs contact classes via Google Meet and 1 hr one-on-one session via Whatsapp Video Call.
You will also observe 4 Live Counselling Sessions done by the facilitator during the contact classes which you give you a clear idea on how counselling is done practically,
Once you complete this course, you can upgrade it to Diploma by attending an upgradation course.
Founder of Easy Integration Model of Life Coaching & Counseling(TM)/ Senior Counsellor, IIT – Madras & Former Assistant Professor of Counselling Psychology, Madras School of Social Work
For contact classes, Google Meet will be used. Please read Q No. 4 in Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Page. They should be strictly followed by all the participants Click here to go to FAQ Page
|23rd January||1 to 8 (Compulsory for all)|
|30th January||9 to 16|
|6th February||17 to 25|
|13th February||26 to 36|
At least 2 contact classes have to be attended for appearing in Viva. First contact class is one of the compulsory classes.
Viva Date for Batch 4: February 14th (Sunday), 2021 from 5 PM to 7 PM
For more details, please visit https://onlineccs.in/faq/ and then Whatsapp text @ +91 9840924035. If you want to take up a live online course via Google Meet, please visit https://counselingchennai.com/diploma-school-corporate-family-counselling/
At the end of the course, students would be evaluated with Viva voce examination.
CCS Academy – Chennai Counselling Services is an independent body which is registered under Small Scales Industries Act, Govt. of India. As per the laws of India, any registered organization can provide Diploma and Certificate Courses in Skill Development and no affiliation with universities is required. We, at CCS believe that imparting skills is more important than getting affiliation from a university. We are sure your skills in Counselling would improve by enrolling in the courses.
- Psychological Counselling – An introduction
- Qualities of an effective counselor
- Difference between Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Abnormal Psychology for Counsellors
- Ethics of Counseling Practice
- How to choose a therapy/approach for a client using Easy Integration Model?
- Rogers’ Person Centered Therapy
- Application of Abraham Maslow’s Needs theory in Counselling
- Gestalt Therapy
- Cognitive Therapy
- Rational Emotive Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Transactional Analysis
- Reality Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Life Skills Approach
- Behaviour Therapy
- Using Counselling in Different Contexts
- School and College Counseling
- Corporate Counseling
- Career/ Educational Guidance & Counseling
- De-addiction Counselling: Mobile/Internet/Gaming, Tobacco and Alcohol
- Hospital/Health Care Counseling
- Grief Counselling
- Suicide Prevention
- Psychological Scales for Counseling Practice
- Marital/Relationship/Couple’s/Family Counseling
- Psychological Training Methodologies
- Preparedness for Marriage
- Study Skills Training and Conquering Exam Anxiety
- Work Life Balance
- Stress Management
- Documentation and Records of Counselling Sessions
- Research Methods for Evidence Based Practice
- Liaison with other health professionals
One-on-One Contact Classes and Viva Voce via Whatsapp Video Call/Google Meet :
The Reviews for the courses offered by CCS Academy can be read from here :
- Google Reviews: https://maps.app.goo.gl/6z4peFnGHaPNENtDA
- Facebook Reviews: https://www.facebook.com/pg/counseling/reviews/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/karthiklakshmananpsychologist/
- View the photos of In-Person Diploma Course Batches and Online Programmes: https://counselingchennai.com/photo-gallery/