She is a training professional with over 20 years of experience in behavioural competency development. She has undergone the official "7 Habits of Highly Effective People" Training run by FranklinCovey
She has studied Cultural & Linguistic Anthropology, Evolutionary Psychology from the US. She is also a trained Yoga Therapist from Krishnamachari Yoga Mandiram (KYM). Her work experience spans a wide range of industries, audiences, and settings – including corporate, academic, and institutional set-ups.
She speaks French, Spanish and German and works as an independent teacher/therapist.
For more details, FIRST visit the FAQ about Courses https://counselingchennai.com/faq-about-courses/ If you still need any more details, SMS/whatsApp +91 9840924035. Seats are allotted on First Come First Served Basis. So no such last dates to register for the batches.
Course Overview :
- Enabling the participant to learn skills that are required to create and deliver engaging and impactful training programs.
- Orienting the participant towards effective facilitation strategies based on how people learn and retain information.
- Providing an overview of how to create powerful learning aids, and will also help participants to mine their innate people skills and put it to use in the classroom.
- Fundamentals of classroom etiquette will be discussed
- Participants will be equipped with tools to cope with barrier behavior.
Highlights of the Workshop :
- Interactive Sessions
- Consisting of both theory session and practice hours
- Break-out sessions
- Q&A Session.
Check the google reviews given for the courses to understand how the training would be. Click here to go to Google Maps and check the Reviews.
Methods of Training : Discussions, Class Work, Demonstrations and Lectures