Weekend Diploma in School, Corporate & Family Counselling
Objective: This course is designed for people who want to become Counsellors in Schools, Colleges, Hospitals, Corporates,NGOs and those who want to start one’s own Counselling Centre.
Facilitator : Karthik Lakshmanan M.Sc. (Coun. Psy.), M.Phil. (Psy. Onc.), SET (Psy.)
Visiting Counsellor, IIT – Madras/Former Assistant Professor of Counselling Psychology, Madras School of Social Work
Timing : First and Third Saturday – 9.30 AM to 4.30 PM (October to March)
Total Seats : 20
Eligibility : Any Degree – Preferably UG / PG in Psychology / Counselling / Social Work or other allied Disciplines., Students who are pursuing are also eligible.
Chennai Counseling Services,
New No. 16, Gr Floor, Inside Anugraha Building, Zakaria Colony 1st Street, Kodambakkam/Choolaimedu,
Chennai – 94. (Next to Rasim Cresent and Slightly Opp. to Altrox Security World)
You can reach easily via Arcot Road of Kodambakkam.
Fee : : Rs. 9000/- (includes Lunch and Materials). Read Refund and Cancellation Policy before you pay.
Next Batch will start from October 6th, Saturday. For more details, FIRST SMS/whatsApp +91 9840924035 and then call or fill the contact us form.
At the end of the course, students will be evaluated through Viva voce examination.
CCS Academy – Chennai Counselling Services is an independent body which is registered under Small Scales Industries Act, Govt. of India. As per the laws of India, any registered organization can provide Diploma and Certificate Courses in Skill Development and no affiliation with universities is required. We, at CCS believe that imparting skills is more important than getting affiliation from a university. We are sure your skills in Counselling would improve by enrolling in the courses.
- Psychological Counselling – An introduction
- Qualities of an effective counselor
- Difference between Counseling and Psychotherapy
- Abnormal Psychology for Counsellors
- Ethics of Counseling Practice
- How to choose a therapy/approach for a client?
- Rogers’ Person Centered Therapy
- Application of Abraham Maslow’s Needs theory in Counselling
- Gestalt Therapy
- Cognitive Therapy
- Rational Emotive Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Transactional Analysis
- Reality Therapy
- Solution Focused Brief Therapy
- Life Skills Approach
- Behaviour Therapy
- School and College Counseling
- Corporate Counseling
- Hospital/Health Care Counseling
- Career Guidance & Educational Counseling
- Smoking/Tobacco Cessation Counseling
- Alcohol Dependence Counselling
- Mobile/Internet/Digital Deaddiction and Diet Counselling
- Family/Marital Counseling
- Psychological Scales for Counseling Practice
- Psychological Training Methodologies
- Preparedness for Marriage
- Study Skills Training and Conquering Exam Anxiety
- Work Life Balance
- Stress Management
- Documentation and Records of Counselling Sessions
- Tools for Evidence Based Practice and Research Methods
- Liaison with other health professionals
- How to market oneself as a Counsellor -Employability Skills
- Starting ones’ own Private Practice- Entrepreneurship Skills
- Opportunities for Specialization and Higher Education in Counselling
- 3 hours of Personal Work
- Minimum 3 Live Counselling Sessions as a Counsellor
Methods of Training : Discussions, Watching Counselling Videos, Movies with Psychological Themes, Observation Live Counselling Sessions and Lectures
Google Review : https://goo.gl/maps/CP1QXrtTQ2G2
Google Review : https://goo.gl/maps/qJHUYrp2GGn
Google Review : https://goo.gl/maps/ZVh84bRvqsN2