Refund and Cancellation Policy
Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. In the event, if you are not able to attend the workshop/training/counseling session, we will refund the money, provided the reasons are genuine and proved after investigation. Please read following refund policy before you pay for any course/counseling session.
Our Policy for the cancellation and refund will be as follows :
- For Cancellations please contact the us via contact us page.
- For workshops/seminars/trainings/internships/courses, please see the below for refund
request to cancel is given – before the commencement of the event to consider for refund
- 15 days or more – 90% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- 14 days to 10 days – 80% of the amount paid
- 9 days to 5 days- 60% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- 4 days – 2 days- 50% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- 1 Day – 25% of the amount paid will be refunded.
- On the day of event/after the commencement of the course- no refund is possible.
- If paid by Paytm Gateway, refunds will be issued to the original credit card provided at the time of purchase/bank account attached to the Debit Card/Netbaning/UPI and in case of paytm wallet, payments refund will be made to the same wallet.
- Refund will be initiated within 7 business days from the date of cancellation and will be completed within 7 business days from the date of initiation of refund.