The webinar aims to answer the following questions
1. Is it true that Counselors/Psychologists/Social Workers who studied only in the regular/full time mode will be given license to practice?
2. How will they give license to already practicing professionals/who started their education before the execution of the law?
3. Why not we have a separate licensing body? Why we are clubbed with professionals like X Ray Technicians and Physiotherapists in this licensing body?
4. Why Special Educators, Clinical Psychologists, Rehabilitation Social Workers are not included in this Act?
5. What can be done now to make changes in the Act?
6. What is the difference between Bill, Act and Law?
7. What is the difference between Enforcement, Implementation and Execution of an act/law?